Where is the location?
The Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park
1015 Bank Street
What are the dates and time of the markets?
2018 Dates - 613flea will be on the following Saturdays:
February 24, March 17, April 21, May 5, June 9, July 7, August 25, September 22, October 6 and
November 17 .
Time: 10am-4pm (10am-5pm for Sept 22/18 only)
(Move in 7:30-9:00am)
(Move out 4:00-6:00pm - no later) (Move out 5:00-7:00pm - no later for Sept 22 only)
Also note that 613Christmas is on Sat. Dec 1, 2018 10am-5pm at The Fieldhouse at Carleton University.
What does it cost to rent a booth?
$100.00 + HST ($125.00 + HST for 613Christmas)
What if I cancel my booth once I have paid?
Booth rental is non-refundable and it cannot be credited to a future event.
What size is the booth?
Can I share my booth?
No. There is no sharing of booth space without prior approval of 613flea.
Tables and chairs?
You can use your own or rent them at cost:
Tables (8' long x 30" wide - un-draped) $10 each
Chairs $5 each
Electricity is very limited - it is generally reserved for food vendors.
When can I apply?
Applications open up at the beginning of the month for the following month.
The applications usually remain open for 5-7 days.
What is the Application Process?
If you are on the vendor email list - you will receive an email when we are accepting applications for the next market.
If you are accepted, we will send you an email with payment instructions.
Please note - only participating vendors will be notified.
Why have I not been accepted?
There may be several reasons...
1. The total number of vendor booths is capped (this is to help facilitate sales for all vendors).
2. We try to have a wide variety of products (i.e. We do not want 10 vendors selling chocolate covered crickets).
3. Your product may not be a good fit with 613flea (i.e. your product may not be compatible with the overall retail mix at 613flea).
What can I sell?
Crafts - locally made and sold by the Artisan
Any tips about selling?
As a matter of fact we do.
1. Price your product (people are often shy to ask).
2. Brand your product - have your name out front and centre (business cards are super cheap these days).
3. If you are using just one table - set it close to the aisle (people don't always want to "step into" a booth).
Is there parking?
Underground parking is available on site (for vehicles that normally fit in underground parking lots!).
Parking is $1.50 each 30 minutes ($3.00 hour) with a $20 daily maximum.
Larger vehicles will need to find parking off-site.
Where do I unload?
Unloading is done from outside the building.
Are direct sales vendors* allowed?
No. Not at this time.
*Definition: The products sold through direct sales are often not found in typical retail locations, which means finding a distributor or rep is the only method to buy the products or services.
Yes. There are ATM's onsite.