Where is the location?
The Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park
1015 Bank Street
What are the dates and time of the markets?
2019 Dates - 613flea will be on the following Saturdays:
February 23, March 9, April 20, May 4, June 8, July 6, August 24, September 21, October 12 and
November 16 .
Time: 10am-4pm (10am-4pm)
(Move in 7:30-9:00am)
(Move out 4:00-6:00pm - no later)
What does it cost to rent a booth?
$100.00 + HST
What if I cancel my booth once I have paid?
Booth rental is non-refundable and it cannot be credited to a future event.
What are the booth sizes?
A) 10'x10' with two sided exposure ($100)
B) 10’x15’ with one sided exposure ($100)
Can I choose a booth size or location?
Can I share my booth?
No. There is no sharing of booth space without prior approval of 613flea.
Tables and chairs?
You can use your own or rent them at cost:
Tables (8' long x 30" wide - raw wood top) $10 each
Chairs $5 each
Electricity is very limited - it is generally reserved for food vendors.
When can I apply?
Applications open up at the beginning of the month for the following month.
The applications usually remain open for about a week.
What is the Application Process?
If you are on the vendor email list - you will receive an email when we are accepting applications for the next market.
If you are accepted, we will send you an email with payment instructions.
Please note - only participating vendors will be notified.
Why have I not been accepted?
There may be several reasons...
1. The total number of vendor booths is capped (this is to help facilitate sales for all vendors).
2. We try to have a wide variety of products (i.e. We do not want 10 vendors selling chocolate covered crickets).
3. Your product may not be a good fit with 613flea (i.e. your product may not be compatible with the overall retail mix at 613flea).
What can I sell?
Crafts - locally made and sold by the Artisan
Products that you have created or designed (these can be manufactured products).
Open flame and/or frying?
No open flame or frying inside the Aberdeen Pavilion.
Any tips about selling?
As a matter of fact we do.
1. Price your product (people are often reluctant to ask).
2. Brand your product - have your name out front and centre (business cards are super cheap these days).
3. If you are using just one table - set it close to the aisle (people don't always want to "step into" a booth).
4. Most people are a bit shy when browsing. Just be friendly and say something!!! A simple “hi” can break an
Is there parking?
Underground parking is available on site (for vehicles that normally fit in underground parking lots!).
Parking is $1.50 each 30 minutes ($3.00 hour) with a $20 daily maximum.
Larger vehicles will need to find parking off-site.
When do I find out which booth space I am in?
The Thursday before the market (i.e. 2 days before).
Where do I unload?
Unloading is done from outside the building. There is no unloading schedule.
Are direct sales vendors* allowed?
No. Not at this time.
*Definition: The products sold through direct sales are often not found in typical retail locations, which means finding a distributor or rep is the only method to buy the products or services. These are products that you have had no role in creating.
Yes. There are ATM's onsite.